- D. Hoffmann, I. Hoffmann, K. El-Bayoumy, The less harmful cigarette: a controversial issue. A tribute to Ernst L. Wynder. Chemical research in toxicology. 14(7), 767–790 (2001). [CrossRef]
- R.A Dixon, Engineering of plant natural product pathways. Current opinion in plant biology. 8(3), 329–336 (2005). [CrossRef]
- D.M. Jahin, Current and future trends in the automotive industry. J. Mech. Eng. Res. Dev. 39 (1), 97–100 (2016).
- S.R. Rivellino, L.W. Hantao, S. Risticevic, et al., Detection of extraction artifacts in the analysis of honey volatiles using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography. Food chemistry. 141(3), 1828–1833 (2013). [CrossRef]
- S.B. Ge, J. Tao, L.S. Wang, W.X. Peng, D.L. Li, Y.Z. Furuta, TS D-GC-M Analysis on Antibacterial and Safety Characteristics of Volatiles from Bamboo during Cavitation, Carbonization and Activation for Public Health. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 9 (3), 1907–1912 (2015).
- L. Du, J. Li, W. Li, et al., Characterization of volatile compounds of pu-erh tea using solid-phase microextraction and simultaneous distillation–extraction coupled with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. Food Research International. 57, 61–70 (2014). [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, Y.Q. Wang, et al., Mechanism of pavement compaction detection technology to improve the quality of pavement construction. J. Mech. Eng. Res. Dev. 39(1), 112–118 (2016).
- P.J. Watkins, G. Rose, R.D. Warner, et al., A comparison of solid-phase microextraction (SPME) with simultaneous distillation–extraction (SDE) for the analysis of volatile compounds in heated beef and sheep fats. Meat science. 91(2), 99–107 (2012). [CrossRef]
- R.L. Mason, R.F. Gunst, J.L. Hess. Statistical design and analysis of experiments: with applications to engineering and science. John Wiley & Sons, (2003). [CrossRef]
- E.I. Taha, A.M. Samy, A.A. Kassem, et al., Response surface methodology for the development of self-nanoemulsified drug delivery system (SNEDDS) of all-trans-retinol acetate. Pharmaceutical Development & Technology. 10(3), 363–370 (2008). [CrossRef]
- D.C. Mccrory, R.R. Coeytaux, W.S.Y. Jr, et al., Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments / R.H. Myers, D.C. Montgomery. Cer, (2013).
- J. Zhao, D. Wang, X. Li, et al., Free nitrous acisd serving as a pretreatment method for alkaline fermentation to enhance short-chain fatty acid production from waste activated sludge. Water Research. 78, 111–120 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Zhao, Y. Liu, B. Ni, et al., Combined Effect of Free Nitrous Acid Pretreatment and Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate on Short-Chain Fatty Acid Production from Waste Activated Sludge. Scientific Reports. 6, 2016.
- Z.L. Liu, Fractal theory and application in city size distribution. Information Technology Journals. 12(17), 4158–4162 (2013). [CrossRef]
- L.F. Huang, M.J. Wu, K.J. Zhong, et al., Fingerprint developing of coffee flavor by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and combined chemometrics methods. Analytica Chimica Acta. 588(2), 216–223 (2007). [CrossRef]
20172016 National Convention on Sports Science of China
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.