- D. Hoffmann, I. Hoffmann, K. El-Bayoumy, The less harmful cigarette: a controversial issue. A tribute to Ernst L. Wynder. Chemical research in toxicology. 14(7), 767–790 (2001). [CrossRef]
- R.A Dixon, Engineering of plant natural product pathways. Current opinion in plant biology. 8(3), 329–336 (2005). [CrossRef]
- D.M. Jahin, Current and future trends in the automotive industry. J. Mech. Eng. Res. Dev. 39 (1), 97–100 (2016).
- S.R. Rivellino, L.W. Hantao, S. Risticevic, et al., Detection of extraction artifacts in the analysis of honey volatiles using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography. Food chemistry. 141(3), 1828–1833 (2013). [CrossRef]
- S.B. Ge, J. Tao, L.S. Wang, W.X. Peng, D.L. Li, Y.Z. Furuta, TS D-GC-M Analysis on Antibacterial and Safety Characteristics of Volatiles from Bamboo during Cavitation, Carbonization and Activation for Public Health. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 9 (3), 1907–1912 (2015).
- L. Du, J. Li, W. Li, et al., Characterization of volatile compounds of pu-erh tea using solid-phase microextraction and simultaneous distillation–extraction coupled with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. Food Research International. 57, 61–70 (2014). [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, Y.Q. Wang, et al., Mechanism of pavement compaction detection technology to improve the quality of pavement construction. J. Mech. Eng. Res. Dev. 39(1), 112–118 (2016).
- P.J. Watkins, G. Rose, R.D. Warner, et al., A comparison of solid-phase microextraction (SPME) with simultaneous distillation–extraction (SDE) for the analysis of volatile compounds in heated beef and sheep fats. Meat science. 91(2), 99–107 (2012). [CrossRef]
- R.L. Mason, R.F. Gunst, J.L. Hess. Statistical design and analysis of experiments: with applications to engineering and science. John Wiley & Sons, (2003). [CrossRef]
- E.I. Taha, A.M. Samy, A.A. Kassem, et al., Response surface methodology for the development of self-nanoemulsified drug delivery system (SNEDDS) of all-trans-retinol acetate. Pharmaceutical Development & Technology. 10(3), 363–370 (2008). [CrossRef]
- D.C. Mccrory, R.R. Coeytaux, W.S.Y. Jr, et al., Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments / R.H. Myers, D.C. Montgomery. Cer, (2013).
- J. Zhao, D. Wang, X. Li, et al., Free nitrous acisd serving as a pretreatment method for alkaline fermentation to enhance short-chain fatty acid production from waste activated sludge. Water Research. 78, 111–120 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Zhao, Y. Liu, B. Ni, et al., Combined Effect of Free Nitrous Acid Pretreatment and Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate on Short-Chain Fatty Acid Production from Waste Activated Sludge. Scientific Reports. 6, 2016.
- Z.L. Liu, Fractal theory and application in city size distribution. Information Technology Journals. 12(17), 4158–4162 (2013). [CrossRef]
- L.F. Huang, M.J. Wu, K.J. Zhong, et al., Fingerprint developing of coffee flavor by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and combined chemometrics methods. Analytica Chimica Acta. 588(2), 216–223 (2007). [CrossRef]
20172016 National Convention on Sports Science of China
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 January 2017|