- L.L. Zhang, Relationship between subjective well-being, self-efficacy and job performance of employees. Master’s degree thesis, Shenyang Normal University, (2013).
- Y.L. Yu, J. Luo, The relationship between positive personality and psychological quality of college students. 3, 222–225 (2012).
- Z.H. Zhang, C. Makowski, Design and kinetic study of a class of parallel mechanisms with three degrees of freedom. J. Mech. Eng. Res. Dev. 39, 433–440 (2016).
- M. Scheier, C. Carver, M. Bridges, Distinguishing optimism from neuroticism (and trait anxiety, self-mastery and self-esteem): a re-evaluation of the Life Orientation Test. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 67, 1063–1078 (1994). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.C. Lai, H.O. Cheung, W. Lee, H. Yu. The utility of the revised life orientation test to measure optimism among Hong Kong Chinese. International Journal of Psychology. 33, 45–56 (1998). [CrossRef]
- C.R. Snyder, C. Harris, J.R. Anderson, S.A. Holleran, L.M. Irving, S.T. Sigmon, et al., The will and the ways: Development and validation of an individual differences measure of hope. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 60, 570–585 (1991). [CrossRef]
- J. Ren, Positive Psychology. Shanghai: Shanghai Education Press, (2006).
- C.K. Wang, Z.F. Hu, Y. Liu, The reliability and validity of the general self efficacy scale. Applied Psychology. 7, 38–40 (2011).
- X. Zheng, Positive psychology-the science of human happiness and strength. Beijing: China Light Industry Press. 1, 7–10 (2008).
- Y. Liu, Optimistic, social support, coping style and depression of college students. Master’s degree thesis, Guangxi Normal University, (2009).
- C. R. Chen, H. Y. Sheng, X. C. Li, The reliability and validity of the adult quality Hope Scale. Chinese Journal of clinical psychology. 17, 24–26 (2009).
- Z.L. Liu, The groundwater pollution and environmental protection in China. Biotechnology: An Indian Journal, 10, 1883–1886 (2014).
- Y.L. Yu, J.F. Tan, H.Z. Li, J. Luo, C.H. Wan, The relationship between medical students’ subjective well-being and family care, Chinese Journal of behavioral medicine and brain science. 21(1), 66–68 (2012).
- R. Zhao, Employee assistance program. Beijing: Science Press, 3, (2010).
- M.F. Scheier, J.K. Weintraub, C.S. Carver, Coping with Stress: Divergent Strategies of Optimists and Pessimists. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 51(6), 1257–1264 (1986). [CrossRef]
- T. Matsushita, E. Matsushima, M. Maruyama, Psychological state, quality of life, and coping style in patients with digestive cancer. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 27(2), 125 (2005). [CrossRef]
- W. Peng, et al., Separation of hemicelluloses from eucalyptus species: investigating the residue after alkaline treatment. Cellulose Chemistry and Technology. 49(9-10), 757–764 (2015).
- U.S. Saleh, D.Y. Brockopp, Hope among patients with cancer hospitalized for bone marrow transplantation: a phenomenon logic study. Cancer Nurs. 24(4), 308 (2001). [CrossRef]
20172016 National Convention on Sports Science of China
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 January 2017|